To celebrate the launch of ‘Pitch Perfect 2′, Boston City Campus & Business College is giving away 10 bursaries worth R10 000 each.
The Barden Bellas are back in Pitch Perfect 2, the follow-up to the original smash hit musical comedy. To celebrate, Boston City Campus & Business College is giving you the chance to win one of 10 bursaries to study the career course of your choice at one of their over 40 tuition centres nationwide.
Boston City Campus & Business College offers over 80 dynamic career study choices in IT, Management, Accounting, HR, PR and many more.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply SMS the keyword BOSTON, your name, ID number and email address to 45476.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– SMSs cost R1.50. Free SMSs do not apply. Errors will be billed.
The competition starts at 6am on Sunday, May 3, 2015 and ends at 10pm on Tuesday, May 12, 2015.
– The winners’ names will be published in the Sunday Times on Sunday, May 17, 2015.
– The prizes must be accepted (or rejected) as specified, and may not be transferred to any other person or converted into cash.
– Winners will be required to choose a Boston tuition centre nearest to where they live, and may also choose their course.
– The bursary will be credited to the winners’ accounts once they have registered with Boston.
– The competition is open to all SA residents over 18 years of age, except employees of Times Media, UIP and Boston City College.
– By entering this competition you are allowing the use of your contact details for future marketing purposes.