We are committed to providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students, as well as those experiencing some form of disadvantage (financial hardship).
A Monash scholarship or bursary could mean:
- 50-100 percent of your annual fees are paid – up to R60,700 – for your Foundation Programme or undergraduate course
- a place in leadership, work and mentoring programmes not available to other students
- financial freedom so you can devote yourself to your study and success.
Some scholarships offer one-off payments while others continue for the length of your course if you maintain your exceptional grades. Click on the scholarship titles below to find out more.
- Monash South Africa Scholarship
- Monash South Africa Bursary
There are also a number of external scholarships available to Monash South Africa students.
- Botswana Government Scholarships
- Mandela Rhodes
- International River Foundation (IRF) – Ken Thiess Memorial scholarship – postgraduate research scholarship
Applications for external scholarships are managed by the external agencies. You should contact them directly.